Anybody can make a referral for support from the charity although usually the applicant needs to be a person who knows and understands the needs of the child/young person in question and can both rationalise and communicate this in the application.

If you are unsure about making an application, please do not hesitate to contact Allison at for pre-application advice.

Applications may be made for children and young people living in care, leaving care or who are experiencing adversity.

To make an application please complete the online application form which you will find in the professional's section. To access the professional's section, you will need a password, which is available by emailing

Some applications, usually those for Children in Need (CIN) may require the parent or carer to complete an ‘Authority to Disclose’ form, issued by the Social Security Department (available in the professional's section or from the Social Security Department).

Contact Us